Am I allowed to say that on blogspot? Oh well. I'll admit it, I am a Facebook junkie. I had a friend suggest it to me (thanks a lot Steph) and now I am an addict. Seriously, I need another habit. With Phil gone, I spend a lot of time on the computer. Ya, ya, at least I'm not watching TV, right? Wrong! Phil left his laptop with me and I sit in front of the TV playing on the computer. My biggest problem? Ticket to Ride Online. I need to go to get some psychological help. Those of you who join on for the periodic game knows what I mean when we say, just one more quick one before I go to bed. What would I do without Ticket and Facebook? For those of my friends who have not joined the Facebook world, I dare you. . . it is actually quite fun. Sasha will testify of this. In fact, I noticed that after 2 hours of being on Facebook, she had over 80 friends. . . now I think her #s are in the 200's (she's always been the social butterfly). The thing I like about Facebook is the interaction you can have with your friends online. In fact, I chatted with two friends from the old stompin' grounds this last week. It was great to catch up with what their families are doing and how life is. Anyway, just a little shout out to my other habits. Come on and join me, I dare you. Look me up . . . I'll let you be my friend.
Don't worry, I will still blog, but I have never been much of a photographer, so I don't always have a lot to put on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I haven't jumped on the Facebook bandwagon, yet. I know, I'm behind the times. But maybe if I join I'll see you more?!
Post a Comment