Monday, April 28, 2008

American Idol, here we come . . .

With our new venture into the music world, we thought we would all expand our horizons and become singers too. We (and when I say we, I mean both Phil and I) have never been ones to step out of our comfort zone and sing karaoke. So when Phil came back from the store with the American Idol for Wii, I asked him what he was on? I would never have expected Phil to be the one to instigate a sing off. I don't have any pictures, but our first competition was while we were in Phoenix. First night - Andrew & Camille. Let me tell you, I didn't even dare pick up the mike at first. Camille was awesome. She threw caution to the wind and belted it out. She definitely knew how to rock. Andrew was pretty good as well.
Second night - Colleen, Melissa, Jamell, Andrew, Camille, Phil & Me. This was fun as well. Phil's family knows how to turn anything into a party. Even though I couldn't carry a tune, Phil & I won the Duet Competition.
Third night - Kyle, Heather, Phil, and I think I slept through the whole thing. Since then, we've pulled it out a couple of different times and have enjoyed ourselves. Here are a few pictures of our future American Idol.

Is this thing on?



Wow, I can really sing.


Mom & I make a great team.

1 comment:

Dottie Stay said...

What a fetchin' blast!! I am so proud!!