Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The faith of a little one

OK, so there are times when my kids say things that I wish I could put life in DVR mode and rewind and edit - and I know, I don't need any reminding of the time Sierra repeated something that "Mom" had said. But then there are the times when they say the sweetest things (probably thanks to Grandma). The other day we took my car into the shop, that rattle in the window has been driving us crazy. After we dropped the car off, we headed home with the girls for dinner. Sierra offered the blessing on the food and during her prayer she so sweetly asked for "Mommy's car to get better". Phil and I both stole a glance at each other and couldn't help but smile. Yes, sometimes I feel like we are on the right path in teaching these girls.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is ADOREABLE. I can't wait for Gavin to say things, though I can pretty much guarantee they won't be that cute!