Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st Day of School for Savannah

Today was Savannah's first day of school. She has been so excited for it. But this morning when she woke up, she cried because she wanted Ms Merlene (her preschool teacher last year). I explained to her that she had a new teacher, but she was sad. But once we arrived at school and she went into her classroom and found her desk, she was excited.
















Here's Savannah - ready to go. . . No school bag yet, they provide them at the school.



Savannah and Mrs. Linford


Sydney stopped by at work to say Hello to Mommy! Funny, she wouldn't pose for the camera by herself, but she wanted to be in every picture that we were taking of Savannah this morning.


No that's not breakfast on Sydney's shirt -- its the chocolate the Young Women fed her last night :+}

2 comments:

Christy said...

That's so exciting....Wynn starts his first year of preschool on Monday...I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself. He of course can't wait. Cute pictures...miss you guys.

Michelle said...

I love that Miss Merlene is still teaching pre-school and hope she is when Gavin is old enough...thanks for the pictures!