Sierra is quite the reader. She is so excited that she has started chapter books. She is also quite the little mother, trying to help fix everyone and everything. Her and I still but heads. I am hoping that one day we will be able to figure out how to compliment each other. I know its because she is exactly like me.
Savannah just started reading in her Learning Dynamics class. She finally brought home her first book that she has passed off. She has her part memorized for the Christmas Program. . . Are da reindeer ready? (How do you teach "th"?) She is our little dancer and princess. Of all the girls, she is the most lady like.
Sydney is starting to talk up a storm. She will say something and we all just laugh because we had no idea she had the comprehension of certain words. Her hair is starting to grow in. Maybe she won't be bald after all. She loves the cat the most. She loves to carry him around and just snuggle him. She also has figured out that she can body slam Maggie. She likes to pin Maggie down.
I am still working full time. I am also still in Young Women's. 3 1/2 years. I am ready for a change and I have requested one. I am trying hard to keep my house in order and stay sane. Though I am not very well on either task. I have been going strong on my workout schedule. Every morning at 5:30, I am up and at 'em. I have also been really good with my diet. To all my "Lady Losers" out there. . . keep at it.
Phil is doing well - I think. He is still working in Portland. He was able to come home for a week and a half for Thanksgiving. It was nice to have him home. We all missed him a ton.
Our cat is still having an identity crisis. We still haven't agreed on a name. We had him neutered and declawed last week. Just in the nick of time too-he was just starting to attack the furniture. Maggie and the kitty are the best of friends. When I brought the cat home the first day, I didn't think there was any hope. I thought they would never get along. . . but when we get home and let Maggie in the house, the cat goes and sees her first. They wrestle and play. It is really quite funny to watch. I've tried to get videos, but it hasn't worked out yet. When I get one, I will post (though no one else probably cares about them playing, but Phil does :) ).
The other funny thing about this strange cat is . . . HE LIKES SHOWERS! I know, how weird is that? He comes into the bathroom while we are in the shower, he jumps and comes in, water pouring down on his back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment