Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blizzards

I just realized in my last post that I wished it would snow. I guess I was the lucky one this year and got my wish granted, but I can' t seem to find that darn genie to get my other two wishes. We have been hit with storm after storm since the middle of December. The week before Christmas is started snowing and I told Phil we had a foot of snow, he laughed and said I exagerated. Lo and behold, that night, this is what we found. . .


And this was only the first storm. We were hit on Christmas day with another large snow storm. We went to the cabin for Christmas and we received 2 feet of snow up there. I think we have received 5 storms in the last two weeks. It is snowing again outside. It started yesterday at noon and it hasn't stopped. We have probably received another 9 - 12 inches. Ask Phil, and he won't laugh this time. . . he is out there shoveling it.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I only like snow on Christmas. Lucky for me it hasn't snowed down here since then. What are your other 2 wishes.

Ryan and Amber said...

Hey Weeks! This is Ryan & Amber Gardner. Phil told us your blogspot address so we've added you to our blog. Here is our blog address: www.highlandgardnerfamily.blogspot.com