Phil had been living in Portland for six months. We were able to see him on the occasional weekend, but it was like every 3rd week and only for 2 days. The girls were sure missing their dad (and driving mom crazy). Of course, I missed him like no other. I did get one chance to visit him while he was in Portland, I had posted a few pictures from that trip. Portland was a beautiful place. If it wasn't for the fact that Phil didn't have his family there, I think he would have loved to stay. Phil eventually came home and the job search began again, but while he was home, he took advantage of playing with the girls. Here is a day at the park.
Sierra Working the Monkey Bars
Sierra Working the Monkey BarsPhil convinced Savannah that today was the day that she would ride her bike with no training wheels. She is holding on to dear life - see that grip?!? Sierra is only smiling because she learned that ICE CREAM was the treat for learning to ride the bike. Savannah wasn't quite so convinced.

But she did it! Savannah riding her bike with NO training wheels.






No comments:
Post a Comment