Ok, so I have been MIA in the bloggersphere for the past year!! Wow! What have I done with my time? My goal this next week is to get updated and let the world (or at least those who might pretend to care) know what we've been doing.
I did my taxes last week and my talk in church was over this morning. . . so I should now be able to spend a little bit of time online today (of course, while watching NASCAR and the Hockey Game).
Our fam-damily has found refuge in Utah County. We have
3 daughters, all of whom are extremely beautiful, but all have a personality that makes them, well. . . special. We have two dogs and a cat. The pets get along better than the kids at times. I work part time to keep my sanity, and I stay home part time to keep my sanity. Phil still does flooring on the side and he works in Sales & Marketing for Robotronics, which is a Safety Education Company.
3 comments:
Good to have you back!
Can't wait! Looking forward to it!
I did my taxes last week and my talk in church was over this morning. . . so I should now be able to spend a little bit of time online today (of course, while watching NASCAR and the Hockey Game).
Post a Comment